It’s very easy compared to adding other stuffs.
- First of download Genymotion here and install it.
- Also download VirtualBox and install it.
- Next go to File -> Settings -> Plugins -> Browse Repositories.
- Now in the search box, search for Genymotion and download the plugin.
- If android studio prompts to restart then do it.
- Now if you go to File -> Settings -> Other Settings -> Genymotion.
- Here set the folder where you installed genymotion. In my case its set like this,
- You also should have an icon like this after installing the plugin,
- Press that button and Genymotion device manager will open. Note you can also open genymotion application from its executable from start or shortcut etc to install more virtual devices.
- The last bit is in-order to use Genymotion you have to download virtual devices. You can download multiple based on your need.
- That is it. Hopefully the setup went correctly.